The text responds to the following questions
* What part of the population has really been infected by Covid-19?
* How quickly does Covid-19 spread in the population?
* How does the 2nd wave differ from the 1st one?
* How does the age affect the probability of death from Covid-19?
* What is the real lethality of Covid-19?
* What will be the final number of deaths?
* Do the protective measures help?
* How do the countries differ from each other?
* Which of 200 countries does handle Covid-19 optimally and which reasonably?
* How should the epidemic have been handled?
* When will the epidemic end?
* Is the vaccination needed?
For short responses go to the end of this text.